The Products section is a record of all items that are in your store that will be dispatched to members of your organization/customers. It enables you to keep an eye on the level of your items. On this screen you can add items and also delete them.
When creating a product you can create it as a multiple location product or a single location product.
Multiple Location Product
A multiple location can be stored in different warehouses and bin locations and may have a different Unit Cost.
Adding a product with Multiple Location enabled
- Ensure that the Enable Multi Storage dropdown is set to Enabled
- Choose the Warehouse Location you want to store the product in
- Wait while the system fetches the location
- Enter the product quantity and Unit Cost
Note : Multiple Locations are stored as single products in the product locations table.
Single Location Product
A single Location product is stored in a single room location. This feature is still implemented due to backward compatibility with version 2.0.
Adding a product with Single Location enabled
- Ensure that the Enable Multi Storage dropdown is set to Disabled
- Set the location of your product in the store text field
Viewing Created Products
You can view various attributes of your product after creation. to do so click the eye icon in the products list. You can view how much a certain product has been Dispatched and or Restocked. You can drill down on Dispatches/Restocks in specified periods this being Date, Week, Day, Month or Year